The Marketing Analyst for Top Tier Capital Partners, LLC (“TTCP”) will perform a range of duties associated with the firm’s Corporate Development team focusing on fundraising and brand awareness. As a member of the Corporate Development team, the Marketing Analyst will also contribute to the team’s ability to develop, drive, and execute team-specific goals and/objectives as well as to help identify ways in which the Corporate Development Team can contribute to or benefit from the processes or activities of other departments. The job is based in San Francisco, CA.
TTCP’s Corporate Development Team is made up of a Corporate Development Manager, a VP, Investor Services, a VP, Capital Formation and an Executive Assistant. Members of the team may also have additional reporting responsibilities to other members of the firm. The Marketing Analyst position will report to the Corporate Development Manager.
Essential Goals of the Position Until Otherwise Redefined:
- Quickly develop an appropriate level of knowledge about TTCP’s Corporate Development function in order to skillfully, efficiently, and successfully execute on the responsibilities of the role.
- Manage Top Tier’s marketing materials including investor presentations, blogs, and social media posts. This includes creating new content, updating the design and messaging of existing material, and ensuring compliance for all materials.
- Own the Salesforce database for TTCP’s fundraising efforts. This includes, but may not be limited to: ensuring data quality; understanding current use cases and improving efficiencies; leading training sessions and helping to enforce Salesforce protocols.
- Own the coordination of the investor prospects process for TTCP. This includes, but may not be limited to: creating reports to help develop quality investor leads; organizing road shows; and preparing investor profiles.
- Regularly analyzing the effectiveness of TTCP’s fundraising efforts. This includes, but may not be limited to: performing data analysis of hit rates, email effort results, sales cycles, true cost of a new limited partner, etc.
- Assist the Corporate Development Team with sales-related analysis projects or report production (i.e., help produce reports that may be needed to develop presentations or complete RFPs, RFIs).
Duties and Responsibilities of All Employees:
- All employees are expected to support TTCP in the successful completion of annual firm goals and objectives and in the execution of the company’s Mission and Vision Statements.
- All employees are expected to work with managers to develop and successfully complete annual individual goals and objectives and to be committed to ongoing professional development.
- All employees are expected to adhere to company policies and procedures and to participate in the firm’s regulatory compliance program at a level appropriate to their positions.
The technical skills and educational background necessary for the Marketing Analyst to be successful in the role are:
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with focus in marketing.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, and/or the desire to learn more about the CRM system.
- Experience in presentation creation, and ability to demonstrate strong design skill (specifically using Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Ability to creative express ideas through visuals and creative writing.
The behaviors, skills, and values necessary for the Marketing Analyst to be successful in the role are:
- Being able to think creatively, but strategically.
- Having the capacity to learn quickly; digest/analyzing information; and be able to effectively restate it.
- Being highly organized and effective at workload planning.
- Having exceptional attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
The behaviors, skills, and values necessary for the Marketing Analyst to be successful in TTCP are:
- Being honest and principled with absolute integrity.
- Holding oneself and others accountable.
- Being focused on solutions not problems.
- Demonstrating creativity.
- Being friendly and open; exhibiting a spirit of camaraderie.
- 1-2 year/s of work experience within a similar industry preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours outside the company’s normal 8:00am to 5:00pm office hours.
- Qualified applicants will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the EEOC and the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you are a fit for this position – please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.